Project Overkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Overkill

Project Overkill - Smashing the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Granite Mauls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Make Me

Granite Mauls Empty
PostSubject: Granite Mauls   Granite Mauls I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Hey, lately on my main ive looted 2 granite mauls. I banked them and the next time i log in, BAM! there gone... Im not asking for them back, because ive got one back now. But is it possible that you can give the safety what u get in all the other items. Or have you updated it yet so u dont loose them?

Sorry if i spelt anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
I Pk

Granite Mauls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Granite Mauls   Granite Mauls I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Well, item deletion happens on 508s when you have more than a certain amount of items in your bank. The common number is 80. So if you have 80 items+ in your bank (As in 80 slots) then items start getting deleted.
Back to top Go down
blues master

blues master

Granite Mauls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Granite Mauls   Granite Mauls I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:31 pm

I Pk wrote:
Well, item deletion happens on 508s when you have more than a certain amount of items in your bank. The common number is 80. So if you have 80 items+ in your bank (As in 80 slots) then items start getting deleted.

:s i didden't know that
Back to top Go down
Make Me

Granite Mauls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Granite Mauls   Granite Mauls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 am

Well thats a good point, but thats not the problem because i dont have 80 items in my bank with maul in bank is 27 without 26.
Back to top Go down
blues master

blues master

Granite Mauls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Granite Mauls   Granite Mauls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:40 am

yea that just happend to me with 2 mauls :S Sad i hade 10 items in my bank lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Granite Mauls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Granite Mauls   Granite Mauls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Granite Mauls
Page 1 of 1