Project Overkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Overkill

Project Overkill - Smashing the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

id like to report no defence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran

kieran

id like to report no defence Empty
PostSubject: id like to report no defence   id like to report no defence I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:05 am

hello i am kieran and i would like to report a player called no defence i dont no if this is or isnt a rule but he was swearing none stop saying 69 was abusing and was making up users trying to afend us players who were on. i no it just childish and we ignored after awhile. this is my proof

id like to report no defence Yuuiyu10

id like to report no defence Untitl10

id like to report no defence Ima10

ok the last one is becasue no defence was abusing 69 and a couple more players he claims he muted him but 69 did nothing he was blushing here is a picure to prove this.

id like to report no defence Untitl12

by kieran.. o ya my new pk video is up go to to watch it :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etRMhkPUcoM :: name is projectoverkill i over killed.

thank you by kieran. flower affraid
Back to top Go down
Nick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Nick

PostSubject: Re: id like to report no defence   id like to report no defence I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:07 am

thank you for posting but i suggest u trim your pics.
the owner will deal with this
Back to top Go down
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

PostSubject: Re: id like to report no defence   id like to report no defence I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:10 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Gosh, this is a fun day.

Some kid, was "Pk Level Glitching" (There was a lvl 99 (example) and No defence was lvl 101, he went to level 3 then speced Example, who was in level 1 with gmaul. I warned him, If he did it again I'd mute, THEN he logs off, makes spam accounts and says all this shit about me and kieran ..... rooooooooooooooooooofl. I didn't get offended... it was just fun (Y)
Back to top Go down
Nick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Nick

PostSubject: Re: id like to report no defence   id like to report no defence I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:23 am

owner please ignore 69 he is a bit messed up probrably too drunk Razz
Back to top Go down
kieran

kieran

PostSubject: Re: id like to report no defence   id like to report no defence I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 am

l000000l No sadly not lol his being normal..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: id like to report no defence   id like to report no defence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

id like to report no defence
Page 1 of 1