Project Overkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Overkill

Project Overkill - Smashing the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapons *NEW*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Make Me

Weapons *NEW* Empty
PostSubject: Weapons *NEW*   Weapons *NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:34 am

I was thinking the other day lets make a few customs? I was bored of the same people attacking with the same items. So I have thought of a few new weapons:

Armadyl Scimitar/Longsword: Quick, Effective but needs a special requiremnt maybe like completion of the Titan Quest.
Rubber Chicken: When hits heals rapidly, used for fun when people are bored Smile.
Barbarian Bow: Hits once unlike dragon bow, slow but when used with the special attack it Drains there healthpoints and gives half to you what you dealt. Full Special Attack power.
Barrows Defender: Like a rune defender but higher defence stats, lowers prayer bonus though.
Holy 2Hander: A Hard hitting but slow weapon, Special attack makes the next 3 hits miss you.
Unholy 2Hander: Again A hard hitting but slow weapon, Special attack makes the next 3 hits hit automatically. (No 0's)

And last But not least:

Barrows Godsword: This aint such a good idea but seeing as you customed a dragon godsword why not a barrow one too?

P.S.

The next one is already made up but isnt to its full potential:
DragonFireShield or DFS: All the same bonuses still a shield but the fire which blows out of the shield works instead of it not working.

I hope you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Nick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Nick

Weapons *NEW* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons *NEW*   Weapons *NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:14 pm

oo this is usefull but my self dont even know how to code special advatages.
But the problem with chicken is when u go pking in multi people can use the chiken to heal other people -.-
Back to top Go down
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Weapons *NEW* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons *NEW*   Weapons *NEW* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:14 am

hm nice, but tbh, i think that'll take For ever, If you would excuse me, you should add a Barrows Claws,

Bigger bonuses then Claws (because 60atk for claws 75 for barrows) it'll be sexi, like d claw spec, just hits 5high, like D claws could hit 20-20-20-20 then barrows could hit 25-25-25-25

Razz pre shit ik, but just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Nick

Weapons *NEW* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons *NEW*   Weapons *NEW* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:17 am

no offence that would look like mud claws -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapons *NEW* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons *NEW*   Weapons *NEW* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons *NEW*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Overkill :: Server Info :: In-Game Suggestions-
Jump to: