Project Overkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Overkill

Project Overkill - Smashing the Records of Private Servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My reserch (read this before uploading a video) Somebody sticky this

Go down 

What Do you think of this tut?
Yes this is a good tut but I can do better.
My reserch (read this before uploading a video) Somebody sticky this I_vote_lcap0%My reserch (read this before uploading a video) Somebody sticky this I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, I coudnt do better myself
My reserch (read this before uploading a video) Somebody sticky this I_vote_lcap0%My reserch (read this before uploading a video) Somebody sticky this I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, Useless tut...
 0% [ 0 ]
I say Nick leeached it! but if not gj ;)
My reserch (read this before uploading a video) Somebody sticky this I_vote_lcap100%My reserch (read this before uploading a video) Somebody sticky this I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Nick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Nick

My reserch (read this before uploading a video) Somebody sticky this Empty
PostSubject: My reserch (read this before uploading a video) Somebody sticky this   My reserch (read this before uploading a video) Somebody sticky this I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 am

well i know there has been quite a few people uploading vids for our server but ive also noticed there is bearly any views so i suggest you guys to always put this as your name of your video and here are the steps
will also include other stuff when people click for more info.

1. Name the video best 508 server (put your part of the credits here)
This is a smart heading because int he serch engine in youtube ive seen over 15000 views from vids. but when you upload a video i only expect 500 views at the end of a week.

2. Make sure to add only the parts of quick kills cause it will be really boring especially if you die but if it was like godly hits that would exeptable.

3. Add this part in the info section in youtube. REMEMBER TO EDIT THE INFO -.-

This server is a 508 you may use any 508 changer to test out our server

Website is on: www.projectoverkill.org

Download the Client on : http://bit.ly/byIj63

Mirror: (if you help us upload copies of the clients we would be greatful and maybe a small reward)

Staff

Owner : Kamorax

Co-owner : (free space)

Admin : (free space)

2nd Admin : (free space)

Moderators
(free space)
(free space)
(free space)

This is a 24/7 lagg free vps server join now

Credits
All the people i've killed lol
(add your credits to the people that helped out in your vids)

Special Thanks to Forum mod Nick for giving me all the hard information bits to add

(note: the reason i did not put the staff is because some people would just want to get staff and it would make people feel that they have a chance to get staff and it will atract more people.

Step 4: 2nd final step copy your link in youtube and post it here so we can see it thank you.

Step 5: Final step post here your comments about this and if you can make it better I would like your suggestion.

Back to top Go down

My reserch (read this before uploading a video) Somebody sticky this
Page 1 of 1